Tuesday, August 22, 2006

An Interesting Hybrid

And no, I'm not talking about the Toyota Prius. Instead, the combination of the typical California Wildcats ladies with competitive wrestling. Both ladies are attractive, in great shape and are wearing makeup. Not that I'm complaining, but I think you only need the first two to be a good competitive wrestler.
I've haven't seen this tape, so I can't say whether the action is as real as promised. But I have to say that, to my eyes at least, it looks a bit too posed for comfort. For example, why is the lady getting head scissored look so much more comfortable than the lady issuing the punishment? But I have to admit that there are a few nice touches here, such as the feet being crossed to complete the head scissors, and the bridge to try and escape the pin in the photo below.
I can only marvel at how these ladies manage to keep their makeup so perfect as they "struggle" on the shiny mats.

No comments: