Monday, March 20, 2006

Lisa Marie

One of my first favorite wrestlers was Lisa Marie, an Australian (or perhaps a Kiwi) who had a bit of a bad attitude and wasn't afraid to use her size and strength against her opponents. At 5'10" and solidly built, Lisa Marie was more than a match for most women and her matches against smaller guys appeared realistic. The photo above is notable as Lisa Marie has worked up a nice sweat against her opponent, and her white panties show that the drapes don't match the carpet.


1 comment:

Jonnie R said...

I absolutely ADORE Lisa Marie! It took me less than 7 seconds to fall in love with this woman. She is precisely the type of woman I fantasize about in these situations. What a shame that she wasn't around longer.
I write about her in my blog too.
http://femfightnews.blogspot.com

Over the coming weeks and months, there is no doubt that I'll be writing more about her. She is, after all, one of my ALL TIME favorites.